The items below are part of the newcomer’s packet available to you at meeting for worship every Sunday at 10:30 AM.
- Introduction to Meeting for Worship (.pdf) (.pdf for duplex printing, then cut in half)
- Getting to Know Patapsco Friends Meeting (.pdf)
- Queries from Baltimore Yearly Meeting (.pdf)
- Committees and Positions (.pdf)
- Quaker Topics Reading List – Introductory Materials (.pdf)
- For Religious Seekers: A Quaker Perspective (pdf) (FGC pamphlet, no longer available from bookstore, but we are free to reformat and print)
- Newcomer Packet Cover Page (.pdf)
Click here for more resources for your spiritual journey.
How we print hard copies to share at Meeting (for reference):
- Envelope: the packets are provided in a 7.5 x 10.5 size envelope. The envelope is sized to make it convenient to add other pamphlets available from our pamphlet racks. Such envelopes without clasps can be printed in a standard printer and are available from Staples.com for $9.99 per 100. The cover page files above are set for an 8.5 x 11 paper size, centered, but if you have an envelope feeder, which may be a supplemental “tray” in the back of the printer, you can feed the envelopes through that and may not need to make any paper size adjustments. Test on a scrap sheet of paper first to ensure it prints as you expect.
- Sheets: The paper colors we use for each of the enclosures listed above, respectively, are cream, blue, green, yellow, and pink. We print the introduction for worship to fit onto half a sheet, double-sided.