Sponsored by the Peace and Social Concerns Committee. Proceeds will be donated to the Route One Resource Center for the Homeless. http://rt1daycenter.wikispaces.com/
Be inspired! Simplify, simplify, simplify!
To contribute, please:
- Collect your stuff and set it aside until Sept. 8th
- On Sept. 8th come drop off your stuff between 7am- 7:30am
- If you have a large item, please see Ramona, Donelda, Nancy or Bethanne for more details
- Household items, books, jewelery, tools, gardening supplies are most welcome!
- All items should be clean and in good working order. No broken electronics, please!
We are encouraging Friends to actively engage the Simplicity Testimony and weed through your possessions.
We all probably have more than we need, maybe more than we want…so here’s a great opportunity to “let our lives speak!” Collect those items and offer them up for a higher purpose! Proceeds from the yard sale will be donated to the Route One Resource Center for the Homeless.
Simply collect your items, and bring them the morning of the sale to Rosemary’s front yard. If you have questions about what items are workable, feel free to email a committee member directly: Donelda, Bethanne, Ramona or Nancy, or use our contact form.
Here’s how you can help, we need:
- Friends to help set up
- small tables to display items
- Friends to help break down the sale and pack up unsold items
- a truck or large empty van to haul unsold stuff to Goodwill or Amvets
- stuff to sell!
- signs advertising the sale, to be put out the Thursday evening before